Our Cranial Osteopaths
- Fiona Passey
- Farah Khan
- Julien Prosnier
What is Cranial Osteopathy?
Cranial osteopathy is a very gentle type of osteopathic treatment that encourages tension to be released throughout the head and the body which may have accumulated over time.
Cranial osteopaths are trained to feel any subtle changes in the tissues of the head and body and to direct their treatment to reduce these restrictions so that the body can heal itself.
When a person has suffered from pain either physical or emotional the body responds by tightening up and some osteopathic techniques are too powerful at this stage and may create further pain, so it is often then that cranial treatment is found to be more effective .
The Consultation will include:
- Taking a full medical history and examination to determine the cause of your symptoms
- We will then explain our findings and inform you what we plan to do to help
- After you have understood and agreed to having treatment we will begin to do some cranial treatment
- We will then make some suggestions of what you can do at home until the next session
Some Conditions that Cranial Osteopathy can help with are:
- Headaches (relating to neck pain), Migraine prevention
- Neck pain and back pain
- Stress and tension
- Problems relating to eyes, ears
- Digestive problems
- Inability to relax